Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Yamaha FZ6
2007 Yamaha FZ6 (5)
59 Power Sports
This is a great running 2007 Yamaha FZ6. It does have a salvage title and isn't in perfect shape. It has some small dings and cracks in pieces but overall it is in decent shape. It has just over 8000 miles, has a new battery and is ready to go.
- Multipurpose, go-anywhere do-anything middleweight; the FZ6 is just as happy taking you to work, for a brisk sport ride or on a weekend tour.
- Style and performance: Controlled Fill aluminum frame, a high-tech half fairing and an undertail exhaust are just a few of the FZ6's upscale components.
- Super-light and compact fuel-injected YZF-R6S engine is tuned for enhanced midrange performance as well as strong revvability.
- Even better finish quality of the upper fairing, frame, engine and swingarm back up the FZ6's outstanding style and performance.
- Reprogramming/refining the fuel injection mapping produces smooth power and excellent response.
- A stylish new swingarm complements the bike's Controlled Fill frame and adds to its light, precise feel.
- New, four-piston monoblock brake calipers up front provide excellent braking power and feel.
- High-tech instrument display (like the FZ1's) features analog tachometer, digital speedometer, etc.—also a cool fade-in lighting feature with adjustable brightness.
- New passenger pegs are lower and made of aluminum for comfort and appearance.
- Redesigned fairing, windscreen and new, high-quality paint look great and reduce turbulence.
- New front fender and alumite-finished outer fork tubes add to the stye parade.
- A redesigned seat bottom and cover material feel soft but solid, and make it easier for shorter legs to reach the ground.
- 600cc liquid-cooled 16-valve DOHC four cylinder engine with special cams and intake tracts is tuned to produce maximum torque and horsepower at more accessible rpm levels.
- Group fuel injection combines simplicity with excellent response and performance.
- Powerful 32-bit processor and 4-jet bidirectional injectors negate the need for the R6's suction-piston vacuum assist system and are 75 percent lighter.
- Six-speed gearbox with triangulated input and output shafts, heavy-duty clutch and through-the-frame shifter for years of precise, positive shifting.
- Stainless steel underseat exhaust system with heat shield looks cool and doesn't interfere with passengers or luggage.
- Acoustic analysis of the downdraft intake tract and exhaust produce a bike that sounds as cool as it looks.
- Large radiator with ring-type fan for excellent cooling capacity.
- Yamaha Air Induction System, along with a metal honeycomb type catalytic converter, let the FZ6 pass strict EU2 and CARB emissions standards.
- Strong and very light Controlled Fill die cast aluminum frame is made from only two pieces, which bolt together at the steering head and in the swingarm pivot area.
- Five-point stressed-member engine mounting design consists of two crankcase mounts per side and one mount on the left side of the cylinder head for excellent strength and light weight.
- Placing the engine's crankshaft axis close to the FZ6's roll axis aids quick handling and light, positive steering.
- 25 degrees of rake, 3.8-inch trail and 56.7-inch wheelbase for quick handling and excellent tracking.
- Single shock link ageless rear suspension is simple and light, with sport-biased damping tuned for a controlled, progressive feel; extruded aluminum swingarm is 23.2 inches long for reduced chain-pull effect, further bolstering the FZ6's outstanding handling.
- Placing the battery under the fuel tank and behind the steering head helps achieve 51 percent front wheel weight distribution and excellent handling.
- Single-piece upper triple clamp/handlebar mount with tubular handlebar for excellent front-end feel, feedback and light steering; 35-degree steering lock means excellent maneuverability in traffic.
- 43mm, wide-set fork tubes for excellent rigidity and confident braking performance.
- Extremely light YZF-R6-type five-spoke wheels keep unsprung weight low for improved suspension action and handling, acceleration and deceleration.
- Thick dual seat offers exceptional solo or two-up comfort; passenger grab rails and bungee attachment points.
- Upright, comfortable riding position with great weather protection. Light, effortless handling for urban use, comfortable long-distance cruising, and serious sport riding too.
- LCD two-color instrument display with integrated bar-type tachometer on the left, and numerical speedometer in the center—also two tripmeters, clock, fuel, intake air temperature and water temperature gauges, and usual indicator lights.
- 120/70-ZR17 and 180/55-ZR17 radial tires complement the FZ6's modern look, and its increased torque and great handling fully exploit the superb grip they provide.
- Large windscreen provides good protection and minimal noise; anti-reversion panels on each side of the fairing reduce turbulence.
- Completely unique, CAD-drawn fuel tank meets the needs of style, handlebar clearance and tactile feel in one beautiful package crafted from high-stretch titanium-rich alloy.
- Sporty, taillight design reduces both weight and size while providing excellent visibility.
- Centerstand for easier maintenance.
- Standard toolkit and U-lock storage under the seat.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, inline 4-cylinder, 16 valves
- 600 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 65.5 x 44.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Group Fuel Injection, 36mm throttle bodies
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 43mm telescopic fork (cartridge), 5.1 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, adjustable preload (Link-less Monocross); 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298mm floating discs w/4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- 245mm disc w/single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.7 in. (1440 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.3 in. (795 mm)
- 25.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 3.8 in. (97.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.1 gal. (19.4 l)
- Dry Weight
- 410 lbs. (186 kg)
- 6-speed w/multi-plate clutch
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Standard: Numerical
- Standard: Integrated bar-type
- Team Yamaha Blue, Candy Red
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)