Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Dixie Chopper CLASSIC 3160HP
2017 Dixie Chopper CLASSIC 3160HP (1)
Power Through Commercial Cuts Quicker and Easier.
The Classic is the ultimate mowing machine with the perfect combination of commercial quality with industrial features.
• Power and More Power – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engine up to 35 horsepower, or a 36 horsepower Vanguard® engine to power through the tough jobs with ease.
• Lifetime Warranty Frame – The strongest frame in the industry with a 1"x 2" 7 gauge steel construction guaranteed not to break.
• Over-Sized Hydraulics – Reduces the system pressure within the components to extend drivetrain life expectancy.
• Complete Discharge Control – An operator-controlled discharge chute allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
• Tried and True Decks – Offered in three deck widths (50", 60", and 72") the Elite X Deck has been the staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cleanly cutting all types of grass.
• Comfort Package – Our new suspension seat and unique Springer Forks comes standard on select Classic models to provide a smooth ride in all terrain.
- High Performance Package - Comes standard on select models.
- OCDC - Open and close the discharge chute on command
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool
- 50", 60", and 72" Elite X Deck – Gives a quality cut in all types of grass
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 31
- Displacement: 999cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG280
- Ground speed: 12 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 60"
- Acres/hour: 5.4
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 20.5" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 17,143 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer, voltmeter, service alerts
- Fuel capacity: 10 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 79"
- Overall width: 65.5"
- Overall length: 78"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 81"
- Weight: 1228 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type