Inventory Unit Detail
2018 DR Power TR4725 DR Trimmer/Mower
59 Power Sports
TR4725 DR Trimmer/Mower
For heavier mowing, step up to our PRO model featuring a premium 7.25 FPT Briggs & Stratton engine. The PRO also has bigger wheels (16") than the PREMIER for easier maneuvering. Manual- and Electric-Start available.
- Super-duty Cutting Cords: All DR Trimmer/Mowers accept super-thick 175 mil cutting cords—the thickest, longest-lasting in the industry (so you spend more time mowing and less time changing cords).
- No Wrapping: Unlike most trimmers, the DR wide-body design prevents vegetation from wrapping and tangling around the trimmer head (which tends to stall the engine. Even in tall grass, the DR Trimmer Mower keeps on keeping on.
- Patented Cord Attachment System: Cords go on in seconds, no tools required. Choose from 5 different cutting height adjustments (1.5" to 3.5") at the same time you attach your cords. No tools and no extra time required. Set the cutting height low for trimming, or set it high for off-lawn mowing of tall grass and weeds.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them excellent choices for use on our Trimmer Mowers. They are easy to start, comfortable to use, and feature a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while you're cutting.
- Cast Aluminum Nose Plate: The DR Trimmer/Mower's cast aluminum nose plate protects it against damage from collisions. Bumps and scrapes are inevitable when you're working, but you can ensure that they don't damage your machine.
- Optional Beaver Blade for the big stuff: The optional Beaver Blade turns your trimmer into a chainsaw on wheels. Cuts trees up to 3" in diameter quickly and easily. It's the perfect way to take down stands of "weed trees" without bending over or dropping to your knees like you have to with a normal chainsaw.
- Optional Quick-Lock Trimmer Head: Allows you to change your trimmer cord in just seconds—completely hassle-free! Cord is simply inserted into the head and is anchored in place by the unique gripping mechanism! Perfect for quick cord changes in the field, and for those who often trim dense thickets of weeds.
- Optional DuraBlades for 3/8" Thick Brush: With our optional DR DuraBlades you can quickly swap out your cutting cords with metal blades, embedded in a high-tech polymer, that slice through woody material up to 3/8" thick!
- Cutting Width: 22"
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2" - 3 1/2" (adjustable)
- Width: 21 1/2"
- Weight: 62 lbs. Manual-Start 70 lbs. Electric-Start
- Shipping Dimensions: 35"L x 22.25"W x 24"H
- Handlebar Height: 31" - 49"
- Shipping Weight: 71 lbs.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 725 Series
- Starting Type: Manual or Electric
- Ft Lbs Torque: 7.25
- Displacement: 163cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Air Filter: Paper filter and prefilter
- Oil Capacity: 20oz
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Fuel Capacity: 1 qt
- Type: Push
- Frame: 14 ga steel
- Machine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Number of Tires: 2
- Dimensions: 16" Resin
- Tread: Diamond
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 725 Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 1 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.