Inventory Unit Detail
2020 Arctic Cat M Alpha One 165"/3.00" Charcoal/Green
Stock Image: Charcoal/Green
Revolutionary Single-Beam Rear Suspension for Mountain Dominance
The patented single-beam rear suspension on ALPHA ONE™ always draws a crowd. And that’s before it starts ruthlessly shedding snow to stay lightweight and effortlessly maneuver through any mountain run.
- ALPHA ONE Single-Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability than any mountain snowmobile in history. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- Ascender Platform: The Ascender Platform brings together an arsenal of innovations that deliver the highest level of backcountry performance and handling for every Arctic Cat Mountain Snowmobile.
- Arctic Cat IFP Gas Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP coil-over shocks are engineered with a hard-anodized 1.5-in. aluminum body; 0.5- in. shaft; aluminum internal floating piston; and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- 8000-Series C-TEC2® Engine: Alpha One's 8000-series engine packs serious power into a highly maneuverable snowmobile.
- AMS Front Suspension: Lightweight spindles and a precision-engineered suspension geometry let you maneuver through deep snow and anything else the mountain has in store.
- 1" Mountain-Height Windshield: Get all the low-profile visibility you need to tear up the mountain.
- Power Claw™ Track: Slice through deep snow with Power Claw: a lightweight track that delivers the ultimate deep snow traction and performance.
- Adjustable 35.5"-37.5" Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance in seconds — keep it wide for the trails or narrow through the trees.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 5 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Mountain Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder with Lightweight Caliper
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000-8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 96
- Track Drive Sprocket: 7 Tooth, 3.5 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel: 14 or 15 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Length: 132 or 137 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Width: 42.5-44.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 50 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 451 or 456 lbs. (varies by model)
- Track Type: PowerClaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 154 or 165 in. (varies by model)
- Lug: 3 in.
- Pitch: 3.50 in.
- Ski Stance: 35.5-37.5 in. - Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: G2 ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: N/A
- Battery Voltage: N/A
- Altimeter: N/A
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Charcoal/Green
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Short Tunnel
- Starter: Manual
- Handlebars: Hooked with Grab Handle, 4.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: Dual Halogen 2-Bulb
- Seating: Lightweight Mountain
- Storage Components: M Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Goggle Holder, Handguards, Mirrors, Rear Rack, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Hitch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Hand and Thumb Warmers, Ice Scratchers, Lightweight Mountain Brake Disc, Sport Front Bumper, Vertical Steering, Tether Switch
- Windshield: 1 in. Mountain Height
- Engine Type
- 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual Stage Injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Brake Type
- Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder with Lightweight Caliper
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Front Travel
- 7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 or 15 in. (varies by model)
- Ski Type
- G2 ProClimb
- Ski Stance
- 35.5-37.5 in. - Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 165 in. x 3 in.
- Dual Halogen 2-Bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 451 or 456 lb. (varies by model)
- 1 in. Mountain Height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-Button Engine